View Single Post
      01-19-2008, 08:44 PM   #44
laidback
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M's

Ok...I was at RPI and we were able to squeeze in some dyno time...so i will let you all on with a little bit of info...we dyno'd the car on Dyno dynamics (heart breaker is what we call this dyno as it puts down low numbers) my max on the Mcoupe was 277 stock (to the wheels) and for the RPI scoop we only did one or two pull and it dyno'd at 281 (to the wheels) these are very conservative numbers as we didn't have time to let the car cool down ( and also 7 guys waiting for the dyno) all dyno's were done with the hood closed...I ask Ely to order the BMC filter and we will try them on...we will do more testing and Eloy will chime in here i'm sure on some of his ideas...now I did some highway pulls in Mexico today with an M3 and on our previous runs am month ago we were dead on (60 miles till) and this time with the scoops ON... I pulled on him at 70 miles and just kept on pulling away...4 times we did and the same thing i pulled away...so there you go dyno and real world testing...and i'll try yo update asap as i get more info...again i would like to thank Eloy for even considering doing this mod which i am stoke right now...

Last edited by laidback; 01-19-2008 at 09:54 PM..
Appreciate 0