Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: ESS/G-Power Z4M, VF Z4, 996tt

Garage List
2006 BMW Z4M  [10.00]
2006 BMW Z4M  [8.50]
2003 BMW Z4 3.0i  [9.00]
If you go with another set of cans, the Diablos might be a good fit for your style. They are about 75% of the volume of RPI's, and probably the most ballsy exhaust out there. Tons of bass, some fiery rasp, no buzz. I haven't had anyone say my setup sounds bad. The only criticism I've had is the volume.

A few weeks ago I was on my way home, and I ended up behind my girlfriend. She said she heard my car before she saw me... and that's from a few cars ahead of me lol. Overall, people think the car is utterly INSANE, in a good way. Two of my employees were arguing (unbeknownst to me), one saying his 370z would smoke my car, while the other saying no way. I just so happened to walk out and fire it up (again, not knowing what they were talking about). The guy with the 370z said nevermind and walked away lol.

My setup is very similar to yours with catless headers, 200 cell cats, and stock X-pipe.

OP - the Supersprint race (sometimes labeled as "sport") DO drone. They are like adding a subwoofer to the car. They have about 50% of the drone of my catless headers / race cats / Diablos setup. They are loud all the time, not just when you get on it. I would prefer they were quieter down low, with more up top. They're just bassy as hell (not necessarily a good thing). No rasp though, so they do a good job filtering out that noise.

VF Engineering Z4 3.0i, ESS Z4M, G-Power Z4M, 996 Turbo
Appreciate 1