View Single Post
      01-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Check out my Mstache! Any interest in a front lip like this?

I've been wanting a front lip for a while and there isn't much out there. I wanted something that looked clean and OEM but more aggressive than stock yet still practical since I daily drive my car in LA. I have a friend that does composite work with fiberglass and carbon fiber. So we started on this idea a little over a week ago and I'm amazed how fast the process has been. So excited with how it's looking so far!!!!!!

Below is a photo of how the lip will look except it will be in fiberglass or carbon fiber. (Ignore the dirty car ) I will have better photos soon, hopefully tomorrow.

So, what do you guys think? I talked to my friend and if there is interest we can make more and he said he could do it for under $500 for CF and under $400 for fiberglass.

Let me know if you're interested and if you would prefer CF or FG. If we have interest I can figure out exact pricing and they will be ready to ship within a few weeks.

Oh and yeah some of you may be wondering about the thread title, LOL. When we were working on this I pointed out to my friend how the template looked like a mustache and then I said "Heyyyy I should call it the Mstache!" and it just stuck.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0