tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
I'd be back just in a different coupe! LOL

Anyways I have all the corrections made but I must admit that I over looked a key detail during the submission process and I only caught it in when I was scrolling over the names today. I noticed that member sharpyboy only joined Oct 31st, pretty much during submission time and has no post meaning not an active member, actually didn't even vote. The dilemma I have is that 3 photos pretty much were competing for the last 2 spots in the calendar and this photo got into the calendar by 0.001 of a point, if I caught this earlier I would of never even considered these entries as this is a ZPOST member calendar and I feel being a member means being active. All this to say that I have made a second version of the calendar that will replace his photo with Mirko Mirko2 photo as I only feel it's fair that an active members car makes into the calendar. Again sorry for missing this, if you want the one with the Sharpyboy's Roadster please order 2018 Zpost Calendar and if you want the one with Mirko's coupe on the track order the version two 2018 Zpost Calendar V2.

I hope you guys feel the same way and I do apologize for not doing my due diligence earlier. I will start a new thread with details on how to get the calendar but will only post version 2.

Attachment 1731284

Attachment 1731265
Good on ya, I agree completely

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |
Appreciate 2
Mirko182.00
Cyclops1473.00