Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_130i_oz View Post
Great review.

And that's why I'm never selling mine. For someone who use to change his cars every 18 months on average, I've now had my Z4MCoupe for just shy of 7 years and I'll have to be on my death bed before I let him go...
You and my wife. She shares the same sentiments about hers, which she bought over 7 years ago.

Hack, yeah, right there with you. Plus there's this forum, and its track focused spin off, which are a rare group in terms of willingness to help, support, resources, and an always positive lack-of-internet-drama manner. That's always been unique here, and in today's world, it's an even more rare thing.

It took me another year (and stealing the wife's Z many times until she tired of it) and an E92 M3 and a Porsche Cayman before I sold those and got myself one. Since then I've had a couple other Porsche offerings (those are gone, the Z is not).

I still have mine 6+ years later. Back roads, the track, it never ceases to make me smile, and smile as much or more than anything I've owned (including Stuttgart's newest and "best", which I've owned from time to time since buying the Z). Speaking from experience, there are "better" cars out there (at 4-6x the cost) but in terms of fun, this car holds its own. And has an emotional pull that is next to impossible to replicate.

Last edited by Finnegan; 10-16-2017 at 01:40 PM..
Appreciate 0