View Single Post
      01-28-2017, 02:30 PM   #74
bdn3d
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4m Coupe/ Mini Cooper S

Hey fellas I am so glad to see that this is starting to get moving, because I have bad news, my guy who I had been trying to get in touch with gave up on a project on an M4 and basically told me that he isn't touching CF again but would do it in metal... I'm not one for a metal spoiler so I'll look for someone else on my end if we can get a design done but please don't count only on me, I started this thread because I had a name and a number of a would be contact and hopes that more would come forward in this thread. Now that my contact has fallen through, I may only end up being a buyer.

Now on to design, you guys saw this photo of the slek designs one... I think the reason I'm in love with it is because the back of the spoiler is the best part it looks like it's part of the trunk. I think the new design you guys are looking at is good but it has to go the the very edge of the trunk and have no negative space to the top so it looks like one piece.
Attached Images