View Single Post
      04-27-2013, 02:45 PM   #51
drbvac
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW M COUPE

Garage List
I love the look as well and it certainly will be a great handling car.

I have had 2 different 911's , both iterations of the 300z and a 944 Turbo - they all looked great at the time - still do - wished I could have kept them all.
M coupe is a classic shooting brake design like a Jag XKE or Stingray - long hood short deck and will be a great looking car for a long time.
I tend to forget when first produced it was the fastest BMW available - now my 06 is 8 model years old - long time in performance car world.

Other thing is never buy new - let someone else eat the first 2-3 years of depreciation and get "your car" for half price. After 45 years of buying trading selling etc I haven't bought a new car in 15 years. My best bet would be a 4 year old porsche turbo AWD for something that will actually scare you driving

Buy what you like - drive it like you stole it - like women - always a different look and performance right around the corner.
2006 M COUPE - 380 total production, 1 of 40Imola Red produced for NA , ESS 455 Supercharger, Speedhut Gauges, VPM CLS wheels, 19" Hancooks, Stromung Exhaust, Carbon fibre accessories and black and white badging,
Appreciate 0