View Single Post
      03-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #193
Str8 RippiN
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 ZCP ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Not possible, at least not for this group buy. The front is a true coilover, but a rear coilover is not possible on the Z4 by default because there isn't enough reinforcement. You could of course do it on your own as a custom build, see this thread for some discussion on the topic and an example of a race car with true coilover rears.

The warranty will be their standard 2 year warranty. However I wouldn't put too much into that because it's marketing speak. The warranty only covers manufacturers defects (which means it doesn't cover accidents, if you break it, bad installation or wear and tear). And "lifetime" means "lifetime of the product" which is typically 5 years for most products.

If within 2 years the thing hasn't failed, I'm pretty sure you're not going to find manufacturers defects at that point.
Awesome, thanks for all the detailed info, i figured i'd have to go the custom route if i wanted a true rear coil-over. I'm gonna start socking money away so I'm ready when these drop. Please keep us updated with spring rates and options as well as camber plates etc. Again thanks for your diligent work
Appreciate 0