View Single Post
      03-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
jeremy25056
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC White

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Good luck with the sale, sorry you're selling. Off topic, but how did you like the H&R coilovers? Are you running 275s in the back on 19" wheels? Any rubbing? If you part the car out and these don't have too many miles on them (and the price is right of course), I'd like to buy them. Thanks.

Oops edit. Also, can you give me any info on what you did to your exhaust to get them that color? Did you ceramic coat them, or just sand/spray with high temp exhaust paint? I LOVE that look, and should have done it with the Diablo cans I just installed. I haven't decided if I'm keeping the exhaust or not, but if I do, I'll definitely be painting them. Thanks for any advice/info you can give.
I love the H&R Coils, they are only a tiny bit stiffer then the factory ones. Running stock size wheels and tires on the car, just a spacer on the rear. Came out well. The exhaust is just canned, with high heat paint. Did things on the cheap but did them well. Hope to sell it soon. SPREAD THE WORD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4Murder View Post
also if you part, i'd be very interested in dibs on your carbon fiber roof and lip.

edit... nevermind, i googled it, is it just a vinyl wrap?
Yeah just wrapped. Looks awesome i must say. Paying 2k for the real thing is kinda crazy if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieAces View Post
hmm why not dump your other hobbies, make the z4m ur hobby and then you dont gotta sell it

bump for you cuz its a very sexy Moupe
Haha i know right! ahhh its really tough to do this but... got to.

I appreciate it man.
Appreciate 0