Thread: M Coupe review
View Single Post
      07-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #12
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Seriously, you're 18? That's some damn good writing my friend! (I spent a good portion of my college career as a TA and writing tutor...I can't recall reading a better piece from someone your age.)

Aside from the age-related compliments, it's simply a damn good piece and I enjoyed reading it tremendously. Of course, it didn't hurt that I was in agreement with a lot of the points that were in there amongst the flowing narrative.

BTW, I'm sure my wife will appreciate the "...sometimes a really cool ‘her’) smile." since I just borrow the Z4M now and then (it's her car not mine). And it never fails to put a smile or her face when she drives it.

To expand on the attention the Z4M gets, I've never driven anything that gets are much happy attention as this car. Not jealousy, not hate, but simply smiles and folks chatting me up about the car. Same thing happens to the wife--never fails that she doesn't come back every day or two with some story about a great 30 minute conversation she's had with some random person (enthusiast or otherwise). There's something about this car that just has an effect on people.
Appreciate 0