01-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #26
Arxangel
Private First Class
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 3.0si Coupe

Garage List
2006 Z4 3.0si  [8.50]
You have been busy while I was gone I am thinking that I will leave the final drive swap for now, I am not even sure I want to consider that option at all.

OK, so to sum up for now, I am definitely getting the RPi Intake Scoop, as for the air filter, I will have to do some more digging. I am still open to suggestions on that. Normally, price is not an issue, but 1200 USD for an air filter sounds a bit harsh.

I have a question about the cats though. For instance, if I order the full Supersprint system, do I have to buy cats separately, or do high flow cats come with the system, and if they do NOT come with the system, what high flow cats should I get that could be fitted on the Supersprint.

I have one more question, has anyone actually gotten a full Supersprint or KKS system (I have been on the site and I know for sure that they have a full system with an electronic switch), and would be able to give some information on the headers, etc. Now, the Supersprint system will set me back a good 3500 euros, while the KSS costs around 2400 euro for the 3.0 (it does not say whether it is for the 3.0 only or it also fits the 3.0si), I am wondering which one sounds better to you guys, if you have heard the second one in action?

Last edited by Arxangel; 01-14-2011 at 05:44 PM..
Appreciate 0