Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3.2mc View Post
the data looks good!
great job, all involved.

the only other piece of info that i think would help is whether or not the system has drone, but that may be more subjective and would rely on the individual owner experience; therefore may not have a place in this data set. i'll let you guys, and girl (didn't forget you skelekitty!), decide.

really excited to see the vid now!
We're going to owe some beers to our E89 buddy Cris for taking a shot at the videos! Good thing he was a sport and came out to play with us (BTW, his car is wicked fast).

Agreed. It is subjective, but I'm thinking of adding another sheet that will allow people to give impressions on sound externally and system owners to give impressions of drone (none, low, medium, high). I'll offer up that the RE Diablos drone at a high level, especially if you run up/down hills. The Eisenmann Sport + X-Pipe has none (I'm not counting the slight drone at 1,800 RPM--who drives in that RPM range?) I'm pretty sure e for effort will tell you the RPIs have a lot of drone too--but man do they sound good from the outside or in a tunnel!
Appreciate 0