View Single Post
      06-03-2015, 06:55 AM   #15
gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMZ432
Also, what injectors are you running these days? I'm using the ones ESS supplies specifically for the VT2-525 kit, which are larger than the ones that come with the VT1 and VT2-500 kits. I'm not sure about the specs tho.
The limp mode in my opinion was and us 100% injector/tune related . After getting the correct injectors and a new tune from ESS , I have set PB laps with no limp mode in the middle of SC summer . I had a check valve from a diesel motor in place and a brand new brake booster line and the limp mode still occurred . My problem was undersized injectors the whole time , not temp or anything else. They sent me the wrong shit lol . The replacement injectors they sent me are 450 cc I believe which with our crazy high fuel pressure works . The tune is even more important though because you can't just throw a big injector in you have to tune the duty cycle of the injector . Any way with the updated 525 tune and "correct " 525 injectors my problem went away . And FYI if I scan my ECU a brake booster error code still shows up lol . My point is it's NOT the damn brake booster .!
Appreciate 0