View Single Post
      09-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #397
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwflbimmer View Post
I had to have my Z4MC towed last week and the flatbed truck rubbed the lower portion of the spoiler trying to get the car on the truck. He also rubbed the rear mufflers ever so slightly.eeded I cant imagine lowering the front another inch. I have been wondering about installing air shocks to I could raise and lower the car when needed. Any opinions on that?
How many threads are you going to copy and paste this into?

Just curious...

On a serious note, I saw the other thread that had the videos of the automatic air boost for the front end, and though that is pretty nifty, it's also incredibly expensive. If your only purpose for this would be to raise the car if it ever gets towed, you could go a less expensive route and get an setup that you could manually put air in with an air compressor, like the one that comes with our mobility kit, and then after towing you could just depress the stem to release the air. I had a similar setup on a car years ago, and and if I remember correctly, it only cost a couple hundred bucks.

Just an idea.
Appreciate 0