View Single Post
      01-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
GammaZeta
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1

Drive New England: Anyone interested?

I'm putting together an informal group of car enthusiasts throughout Western New England to enjoy exploring and traveling the wonderful back roads of our region. People that enjoy Sunday morning drives, meeting with like minded enthusiasts and learning new routes.

I'm looking for professional people that drive in a safe, responsible manner that respect the roads and the neighborhoods we are driving through. I'm NOT looking for the 1991 Honda Civic modded at the local Autozone to hang out with at McDonald's to do donuts and drifting with.

Respectful, professional people that enjoy the art of a great drive down a back road.

I will hopefully be organizing 10 - 16 drives, all of which will start on a Sunday morning and last anywhere from 1.5 - 4 hours. Most drives will be in Central or Western New England, but hopefully we will organize special routes to include everybody.

Also, I hope to coordinate a few aimed at including our spouses, like a stop into Shelburne Falls or other local attractions.

If you're interested, give us a "Like" on Facebook: www.facebook.com/drivenewengland.

Or if you have any suggestions for a route, let me know. If you want to give me a hand organizing, let me know too!

All cars and people are welcome to join, but please make sure to read the rules that I posted on the Facebook page. If you can't follow all the rules, this group is not for you.
Appreciate 0