View Single Post
      08-06-2022, 12:20 AM   #51
jimmi1977
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M roadster

Haha let's resurrect this. It's been a tradition. It's story telling time

A lady ran a red light in 2018 and got my 3.0si coupe written off. I intended to keep this car forever, after I bought it a second time. I could have fixed it, but the insurance company refused to sell it to me. Damn them.

Couldn't find a manual coupe, so I bought a Z4M roadster in 2020. Got a great deal from a guy in London. Great car, liked the roadster aspect of it (never had a roadster before). Then, I needed the money so sold it this spring.

So far, I had a manual 3.0si coupe (twice, the same car), Z4M coupe and a Z4M roadster. All of these have been black on black with the exception of M roadster, which had a red interior for a change. My favourite color.

So now, I had a change of heart and decided that money doesn't mean shit. So looking for a manual 3.0si coupe... Back to where I started.

I guess what I wanted to say, any Z4 is a very cool car, and I loved all these cars, as long as it has a proper transmission! I would also buy a Z3 manual coupe, I never had one, given the decent price.

Shoot me a line if anyone in GTA has a Z3 or Z4 manual coupe for sale!
Appreciate 1
baege1334.00