View Single Post
      10-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #91
tikamak
Captain
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M Roadster TiAG/black

Why haven't VF posted any videos to advertise their z4m kit ??
Why haven't EAS posted any videos to advertise their vf570 white Z4M beast??
The kit is not perfected and tuning issues are still there, I would be scared if I were you.
The best offer I have had so far is from VF and most mechanic friends have told me that the hardware is very good, very OEM like, not more, I wanted to buy 2-3 kits but I called it off after reading the issues. I mean I can sell a kit to a client and warranty him if his engine might blow. I agree that the e92 kits are insane.

The vt2-500 is indeed hard but my mechanic friend has created his own supercharger for e46m3, tune and all, the car is pawning m5s and m6s, so I think he is qualified to install it.

I doubt gpower will make that much torque, that's ironZ4m special setup, we can wait for the dyno, the kit is advertised as 460 N.m crank, which is 333 lb/ft CRaNK, maybe the T1-521 is the reason all that power is made, maybe his mechanical vanos timing is pro fuel on 3-4 K rpm as I have done to my car, it pulls like a train. I beat stock US e46 m3 by 14 cars length with evolve tune and euro headers

HPF is not an option right now, you are correct.
Appreciate 0