12-30-2015, 12:27 PM   #7
Nikitas_Z4mcoupe
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4 m coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
can you make a video???

yeah the intercooler setup on this kit is a blessing and a curse in equal measure!! its a very nice setup and i love that ESS went to the trouble of A/A but my god its a pain in the ass to get right and you will probably be messing with it for a good while till its perfect.

Maybe consider loosing the blue vacuum line and replace with black, it makes a clean setup look alittle rough imo.

as i can see your not diverting air back into the intake, how about a video of the BOV sounds??
I will make lots of videos and share it with you guys. Its been raining here so I did not have the chance to drive it a lot. A/A is the only way you were right.. my piping still needs some adjustment to be perfect, after the weekend I will try to fix it.
I still have the black one supplied with the kit incase I change my mind.
I was also a bit comfused and had to ask ESS in the beggining with the BOV but now the new plastic inlet tube bypass is plugged intentionaly in order manifold dump valve to blow into the air. I will provide video for your convinience.
Below picture of how it was supplied. I was told to remove pipe and let it blow on air.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0