View Single Post
      12-13-2014, 01:30 PM   #8
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelack View Post
I have a 400 rwhp '92 MR2 turbo and I want it to be just as fast, so I can sell the MR2. That is why I'm trying to make it a little faster. I really love the Z4M.
Nice man, I've owned several MR2 Turbos going back in years. My 91 had a 20g on it, fully built up motor running 20psi. Man was that thing a rocket ship, the only thing that sucked was changing the distributor cap about every 1k miles. I had a box full of them I needed to change them so much! It was a very dangerous car though due to the speed and twitchy mid engine handling. The guy I sold it to actually totaled it out on the HW doing close to 100mph. He broke both legs and arms, suffered a head injury, and was in a coma for 4 days. He was lucky to live.

I loved the MR2, but I can't see myself getting another. If I wanted to relive my JDM days, the only cars I'd really consider are a Supra MKIV (owned one already) or an imported Skyline GTR so I could go all Jackie Chan Thunderball.

You've done well getting a Z4M. I can't explain why it's my favorite car of all time, it just is.
Appreciate 0