View Single Post
      09-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #24
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by indohan View Post
Some might take SYT_Shadow's post as bashing.
However, information was shared and obviously it doesn't look good on OP's attempt to sell.

Some people over here defend the wrong type of cars for sale.
They bash cars that have cosmetic modification not up to their taste and defend cars that has no maintenance record.
Whether or not SYT_Shadow's post is a reliable source of information, it is up to potential buyer to judge.
GLWS, OP. Sucks that you purchased a car with an inaccurate PPI (assuming SYT_Shadow's statement is true).
Hope everything works out for you.

If anyone is interested, wheels are probably VMR V710.
Those knock offs are pretty popular among the M3 community.
It seems like the OP isn't the same people who were trying to scam me, so he's only guilty of getting scammed himself. When I saw the car I suspected it would end up for sale on this forum, as 22.5k is inexpensive for a Z4MC.

The way to see if my info is accurate or not is simple: OP posts a pic of his VIN and it doesn't match the one I had written down.

When I expressed interest in this same car months ago, a good samaritan on this forum pmed me and told me he had driven this car as a member of CCC, and that I should be aware it had been driven by many people the way you'd drive an F430 if you rented it.
This kind of heads up is invaluable and the reason why these forums exist: for enthusiasts to help each other.

I posted pics of the exact same ding the OP shows in his pics, I don't think it could be any more clear. But well, no one is as blind as one who does not want to see.

Cheers

SYT
Appreciate 0