Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansaysso View Post
diokaef, i honestly think this is awesome what your doing but to ask for interest for this kind of exhaust is pushing the boundaries. you've limited your market out of an already small niche group to those that may be building track car with the ultimate goal being more HP regardless of the price, and those that think having this expensive of an exhaust on a street car makes them "baller."

that being said, if i pissed out 100's and i wasn't a broke college student i'd be all over this if it really proves +35hp gains.
I wish I could make it for all but as someone said on previous post, it requires investment and I was paying for it myself doing it for me now at list I can give a few more the opportunity of getting one. But whom knows maybe if becomes possible to make it more affordable I would not have problem doing it.

I wish I could make something on the 2K range but Usually good headers alone cost that much.

After the prototype is finished I may investigate the possibility of making an inter-level of it.

I may also get involved in the manufacturing of the system from scratch after I have a start up. (means building my own header and all)
Appreciate 0