View Single Post
      09-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #38
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Here's a quick pic with 19s just to help OP splurge

note: my usual # is 3, as that's my birth month, as well as my lucky #. However, during this track event, the hosts were offering free time trials, which meant free additional track/seat time. So I said to myself "HELL YEAH!" and got whatever number they assigned to me; which happened to be #166.

note2: also, I ran over something on the way down to SoCal for that track day, and therefore my front bumper underpanel was knocked somewhat loose at the time. It has since been patched up.

note3: at the time that this particular pic was taken, I was just coming out of a left-hander and starting the main straight @ Buttonwillow.

note4: the red thing up front is the transponder that we used for time trials and lap timing. I attached it to my tow hook since I knew I wasn't going to spin out and therefore wouldn't need a tow

note5: an E46 M3 totally bit it that day and wrecked his car decently well. He didn't have a tow hook (silly him, should've come to me for one lol!), so they towed his car and dragged it over cement with flat/blown/non-existing tires which ultimately ruined his nice track wheels...youch.

Last edited by mfanatic325; 09-19-2012 at 04:37 PM..
Appreciate 0