View Single Post
      08-04-2011, 03:51 AM   #141
santov
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si White over Beige

EDIT: I removed the old pics... see below for the finished & updated designs.

Ok Bucko521 feast your eyes! Sorry everybody for the jumbo picture with shit quality/lighting. It's late and I wasn't in the mood to fuss with the DSLR.

I didn't get a chance to do this sooner, been busy with work and didn't get back to Costco to get your other shirt until a couple days ago.

I just finished rendering the graphics and fixing the roadster outline. I did a test run with several colors to see what popped. I only used a black shirt, I'm going to sleep on the color palette for your blue shirt.

Top design is metallic gunmetal roadster with ZPOST done in bright grey. I don't like how the metalic threads "pucker" so that's out. I think I'm going to go with a white roadster and grey ZPOST on the BLACK shirt. [chest design]

Bottom design is bright white roadster with light blue Z4. I think I'm going to go with bright white roadster and red Z4 on BLUE shirt. [back design]

This one is my favorite...

The Hiraldric eagle is done in royal blue and the Z4 is done in bright copper. I LOVE how the pattern and color of the copper came out. It looks like real freakin' copper! I'm undecided if they go together, but it is a larger design and I think it would make a good back design, I think it's too big to sport on the chest. I say these colors (I might change my mind) on the back of the BLACK shirt.

And since you have the old ZPOST w/ DSC OFF in black I'll put the old design on the chest of your BLUE shirt (so you can switch it up at work).

What do you think? Comments?

Last edited by santov; 08-06-2011 at 10:30 PM..
Appreciate 0