03-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #1378
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-R View Post
Lurked around here for a few weeks and decided to register. I just recently purchased a 2009 z4 35i about 3 weeks ago.
Hi David, you'd have better luck posting in the E89 Z4 section, as this part of the forum is dedicated to the E85/E85 of the Z4, not the current models. Congratulations in any case and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
Hi, I am Vanne, have owned a few bmw's now, but mostly the Z3 variants. This is my first Z4. I bought a 07 Z4MC , and love it to bits. It's a great car. Anyways looking to get involved with the car. Needs a service now too, so thy will need to be taken care of first.

Cheers and nice to meet everyone.
Welcome! There is a wealth of resources here to help with maintenance and also with spending $$$ on the car in mods! Like that Imola Red, looks kinda familiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intoflatlines View Post
Hello all! A few days ago I traded up for a 2006 Z4MR - Silbergrau with Imolarot interior.
Congratulations! Great color interior to go with that color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentino501 View Post
Hey everyone, I just purchased a z4mr. At first I wanted a 3.0si but could not find any that I liked so I decided upgrade to the M. I am loving it so far just have to get used to the gearbox. Thanks to everyone on here, I have been reading posts on here ever since I got my license at 16 waiting for the day I could own a z4!
Congratulations. Tip on 1st to 2nd: Pull down and to the left; don't rush the shift; keep a bit of throttle in to keep the revs up a bit--that smooths things out 1->2->3.
Appreciate 0