12-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #90
IronZ4M
First Class M
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe, E36 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
i need to see AFRs @ wide open throttle @ redline to make an evaluation, for idle what your seeing is bang on :-)

@ WOT you want 11.3.11.8ish for a nice safe nice running car with lots of safety margin.......

anything under 11 is too rich, anythink over 12.5 is imo to lean... our engine do make good power in the 12s but i like the leway mid 11s gives you.
I'm uploading the video now but what I saw while running to a full throttle minimum went to 11.7-12.2 almost.

let me tell you an issue I faced last week while testing the car. car was DSC on second gear I pushed the throttle all the way down and DSC was activating to the red line becoz the car is snipping in second alot. that moment one of the coils fail I drove it about 2km going home to check what really happened and without any sign the coil works!!! alot of thinks I'll be checking.

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0