Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousitch View Post
Im in the process of changing mine to MvertDoug. Self explanatory

Mousitch was just a nickname I had from the blisters I got from online gaming(two day tournaments when I was in my late twenties). It was intense. Glad I'm out of that. Too much time wasted. But every now and then one of the Calls' Of Duty I own beckons.
Meh, I like mousitch. It's not self explantory, so I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
Process Controls System Integrator.
It's what I do when not driving or online here
I had to ask my wife how to pronounce it. She said, duh, Integrator--how hard is that? Must be an interesting job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakyDog View Post
On the way to North Carolina, for a white water kayak trip, I was being poked and proded by those in the back seat with much delight, as I jumpped each time. Then someone said, "Steve, you are all Shaky like an old Dog"

It has stuck with me since then...

Steve
(Insert Courage the Dog picture here)
Funny. Thought maybe you had a dog though.

Mine is the name of our old huge (19 pound) orange tabby cat who died last year at age 21. His full name was Finnegan Francis O'Malley--named Finnegan after James Joyce's Finnegan's Wake. (The wife and I were English majors.) Honestly, I just liked the name, it wasn't common, and I started using it about 12 years ago on the internets, and have logins all over the place with that name. I used to have Finnegan as my avatar, but I really miss that old guy, and can't bring myself to go back to him as an avatar just yet. Maybe some day....

My current avatar is our Jack Russell Abby--best Jack Russell in the world (calm, relaxed), speed demon, and lover of fast cars. (She refused to get in my daily beater one day and insisted she wanted to ride in the 911 turbo she found in the parking lot instead--dog has expensive taste in cars...). Her speed and agility and build (long, muscular, athletic) actually remind me a bit of the Z4M!

Last edited by Finnegan; 07-24-2010 at 03:14 AM..
Appreciate 0