View Single Post
      02-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #21
Agent31
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, F15 X5, F30 320i

Hey guys. Sorry if I haven’t responded to your PM’s, or direct questions. I have a ton on my plate right now. Just wanted to give you guys a quick update. I have received 10 payments for the Strut Braces, and 3 payments for the Rear Control Arms.

The 10 payments for the strut braces was enough to satisfy the original group buy sales requirement of 10, so last night after I received the 10 payment, I transferred the money to my bank account so I can pay Dynovo in cash (part of the agreement). So all I’m waiting for is for the money to clear into my bank account (3-5 days according to Paypal). As soon as it clears, I can pick up the parts and start shipping them out. I’m sorry for the extra delay. This is my first group buy and I had never transferred any of my paypal balance to my bank account, and I didn’t know it would take that long to clear.

As for the remaining 10 Strut Braces, and control arms, I cannot do anything until I have received all of the payments. So if you signed up, please send your payment asap. If I have not received your payment by Friday, then you will forfeit your spot in the group buy, and the part will become available for others to purchase.

(Copied and pasted from m3forum, please disregard info regarding strut braces.)

Again, I apologize if I haven’t responded to your PM. I will try to respond to all of them as soon as I can.

Thanks
Appreciate 0