03-05-2015, 08:16 AM   #11
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoublehcubed View Post
I don't see EAG buying a car with 60k miles. If you're looking to spend what it costs to buy a car from EAG, there's just no reason to buy one with that kind of mileage.
X2, live across town from them and have never seen one of their Z4M's with close to 60k miles. Also, every car I have seen over their is very close to stock and they often put a decent amount of money in them to make them better before selling them. New tires, refinish wheels, saw one with a resprayed rear bumper (I considered buying it before they bought it), replace aftermarket parts with OEM, shipping trailer from where ever in the country, etc. I also don't believe asking prices = selling prices.

From Auto Trader, search anywhere in the U.S., Looks like you there are a number of Z4M's with less than 60k miles, listed for less than $28k. Assuming most of these people will take less. I also think trade of $20k is too low, best case is you sell it yourself.

From looking at some of the cars that don't sell here over many months and what is listed on Autotrader I don't believe prices have gone up over the last 3 years since I was looking to buy mine (have owned it for almost 3 years).