04-11-2017, 05:42 PM   #80
conceptautogroupla
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaden View Post
I ordered Titanium Silver rear decals for my Z4 M Coupe from decalstore.com over a month ago. The product didn't show it as out of the stock and the website charged me. I have contacted the website multiple times and only received one response back - saying the product was out of stock and would be available to him over a week ago. Still no product or tracking information or response from the website contact person. The listed phone number doesn't work and emails have only been returned once. I have since read many reviews of this website that are pretty troubling. Would not recommend decalstore.com to anyone.

We order silver decals from the last November and got gray ones. Emailed and called at least 10 times since then. 5 months and not a single reply. I think they gave up on the business but continue to take money from people, this is the second place we came across with a similar situation. Based off what we have gone through from them I recommend calling and disputing your transaction and tell them the scenario. Hope this helps, cheers!
Appreciate 0