View Single Post
      08-29-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Eibach Sport Suspension drop/level

I have a 2004 with the sport package, so my suspension (at least parts of it) is the M suspension.

I see the Eibach do not lower the M's much, which is fine as mine is already pretty low and the taller wheels give it that lowered look anyway. What I do think I would like about them is that they drop the front more than the back - if what I have read is right??? I know it is meant to be higher in the front, but I don't track and I think I would like the look of it if I could get a shade of "rake" to it.

I have searched and see pics, but it is hard to tell from pictures. Anyone with a sport suspension or an M with the Eibach's that would care to share their thoughts?

I have the Eibach's on my 300ZX and always like the ride and performance of them along with the dropped look they provided. Hoping I will like them the same on the Z4. I think the car rides great now, so I do not want to change that a lot. It sets up great in corners, but still cruises very nice on the highway - they nailed the combo to me. I would take a shade harsher ride for the look I want though.

I do not want to go ground control.