View Single Post
      04-10-2014, 02:08 PM   #17
Steeler
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Built not Bought 04 Z4 VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeybritches View Post
As you know, I have the same issues (rich tune, stalling in cold weather). I have had the car stored, so I haven't tried to correct them. I was given the option to ship my ECU to them (I would pay, and take the risks associated with shipping the car's brain) or buy their cable for a few hundred dollars. I kinda feel like I'm paying twice and have had to deal with the issues in the meantime.

When I initially sent my ECU to them, the turnaround was acceptable. Responses from technical support have been mixed. I have had a few outstanding responses, and other times I've been ignored releatedly.
Josh, does yours actually stall? mine just went into limp mode in cool weather.
I have yet to run mine under load, I ran it at high revs for quite a long time after the remap was installed with no limp mode where before it would go into limp mode under the same conditions
Will know the whole story once it goes on the road in a few weeks.
W2A Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting, Alpha N, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design,3.91LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly bushings, Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 0