Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 MC

Garage List
'03 e39 m sport  [0.00]
'08 mc  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgood4u View Post
I paid $100.00 for a 4 wheel alignment on my MZ4C and the wife paid $85.00 for the same on her E46 M3, I would look around if I were you.
OP - There are places around here in NNJ that you can get it done for $100... they do lots of mini-vans and toyotas and its probably just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
My indy shop charges about $150 so $170 from dealer doesn't sound all too bad. I see that you're in West Milford. If you're willing to come a bit east, the indy shop I, as well as a few others from here go is called Northeast Motorsports (Mahwah, NJ). Mike at NEMS runs a great shop and he'll take care of you.
However our cars (as we all know) are pretty precise and sensitive. I went to NEMS as well, as they are very experienced technicians who only work on BMWs, build track ready BMWs from the chassis up, and have a vested interest in making sure its done 100% correctly because they have a reputation to keep. I personally felt it was worth it to have done by these folks, yes its laser and it did cost about $190 with taxes. I wouldnt pay this money to a dealership though.