View Single Post
      09-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #64
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

I originally tried the eBay kit, but both of my license plate lights broke as well as both of the footwell lights, all within the matter of a couple of days. On the license plate lights, all of the diodes actually broke off of the light assembly (from vibration, I'm assuming.) The footwell lights seemed to have some issue with the voltage. Maybe I just got a bad batch? I don't know, but I was pretty irritated, considering the cost of eBay kit...

I ended up replacing the lights with LEDs from a company that I've been using for a while (and should have used for this car from the start,) This is the 6-LED panel that I replaced the license plate and footwell lights with a couple months ago, and they are still working perfectly.

http://www.ledlight.com/t10-wedge-6-...led-light.aspx

I've used other T-10 style bulbs from ledlight.com and have never had an issue, highly recommend them.
Appreciate 0