View Single Post
      05-21-2015, 09:55 AM   #5
spr_bimmer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2004 Z4 Roadster

Thanks guys! I'll have to dig up the wheel specs since i don't remember them off hand. I know they are 19s shadow chrome from VMR, 8" wide in the front 9" in the back i think.. no idea about the offset and i didn't take before and after measurements for the drop. although it pretty much went from a 2x4 on its side that fits under to now just clearing a 2x4 flat that i have to drive up onto to get a jack under it. so roughly from 4" down to 2" clearance.

The only time they rub is when i quickly go over a sudden dip in the road, fenders aren't modified. I think I might need to replace my struts as one side is a good half inch lower and i can just squeeze a finger between the tire and edge of the fender.

I don't really have any other pics right now. So hard to keep it clean, i live in a new condo building and the second tower is still under construction and they still haven't cleaned the garage from when they started construction. after 2-3 days there's a layer of dirt you can draw on.

and Lucaz, I'll check the info and try to stop by, I assume you will be taking some shots?
Appreciate 0