06-30-2016, 07:11 PM   #1
Manxman1950
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M roadster

Garage List
Found my Z4M roadster

For the past 3 months - post retirement - I have been trying to work a sensible trade from my 2011 335is for a nice low KMs M roadster. My 335 was a US car and I was getting a tad frustrated with the lowball (sub $20K) valuations. The situation was further complicated by the Takata recall, which creates complications selling the car back into the US.
I had missed out on the car by about 10mins to an eBay offer, however I received a call from the dealer in Montreal a week later to say that the buyer had been unable to obtain financing and was I still interestedly? He made a sensible offer on my car and I drove to Montreal on Tuesday to make the swap.
It's Interlagos blue, black leather with extended leather, premium package, carbon trim and 42 thousand KMs.
I have a few things in mind for potential mods, but I will leave it as is and enjoy it for a while, once the Inspection 1 is done on Saturday and I'll send an oil sample off to Blackstone to get a more accurate read on the condition of that lovely motor.
Looking forward to meeting some of you fellow GTA owners.
2006 Z4M roadster. Interlagos Blue, black extended leather with carbon trim. Apex EC7 8.5/9.5 x 18 rims, Strong Strut brace, KW V3s with RE rear shock mounts, Vibra Tech and Rogue engine/transmission mounts, Stromung exhaust, CDV delete.

Last edited by Manxman1950; 07-01-2016 at 06:44 AM..
Appreciate 1