10-11-2012, 03:33 AM   #10
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesz4mc View Post
I was on Sembach for a few years back around 2002.

FYI, there was THE BEST go kart track just south of vogaweigh ?spelling? in an industrial park. I would fly back just to go there again. If you run fast enough lap times you could work up to the race karts. I rarly got to drive them since they are so much faster if you are the only one that can drive them then you can only drive alone. Please tell me it is still there lol
Do you remember the name of it? I really want to get into karting while i'm here too. Actually just came from Vogelweigh (sp lol) after getting my car inspected. Took a couple pics and are (hopefully) uploading now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekky View Post
Bin nicht im Armee

I used to live an hour or two from Kaiserslautern and would meet US soldiers quite often in the Irish pub... who regrettably couldn't speak any German after being there for upwards of five years lol. No disrespect

How do you like it? I'd move back in a heartbeat.
I'm not Army either. I'm Air Force.

I actually live about an hour from Kaiserslautern, in a town called Dunzweiler. Know it?

I took 2 years of German in high school and am brushing up every day. I love German! I've been trying to get here for 10 years. FINALLY MADE IT! haha