View Single Post
      07-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #13
krusty
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4 coupé

Don't have a CM ... but I do have 2 Z4 Coupes ... titanium silver and silver grey --- great for matching my mood. The silver grey works better by night: more batmobile-ish, and the titanium silver works better by day.

The real reason I have two is ... some silly girl (most likely on her iPhone) went through a red light and ... well I did my best ... braked ... but nothing I could do to avoid the prang ... She lost points ... and her car ... and smashed the front of mine up. It was a beauty --- the titanium silver one ... only 12000 km on the clock ... kept and used as a collector's car. It may possibly have had the lowest mileage in Oz?

And after the crash ... well, it is quite repairable ... the front bumper/nose is history, and the front right side panel needs replacing .. and the radiator at the front ... the sub-frame is a bit off by 12mm (on the right) and 7mm (on the left) ... which is all repairable ... engine all perfect /untouched ... but it's really not going to be my dream collector's car anymore ...

I managed to find another one with just 13,5ookm on the clock (silver grey) ... which was lucky because there are ONLY 2 others for sale in the whole of NSW. They really are very rare.

---

Soooooooooooooooooooo ... I think I am now going to sell the titanium silver coupe ... so if anyone is interested to buy same and do a repair ... or looking for a truly splendid (as new) 3.0si engine (completely unscathed --- with just 12500km on the clock, 6sp auto) ... please get in touch. I am probably looking for about $22-$25k for the whole car MY2007 ... with green slip until April 2012.
Appreciate 0