03-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #32
Caddyshk
M = Midlife Crisis
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC Interlagos

Crap? I cut my teeth on that forum...

Quote:
After 13 years, it's time for someone else to take the reins of E46Toronto.ca -- take the forum to the next level. We still have many thousands of lurkers and views daily in addition to our 2000 + members. The E46 platform is not going anywhere and folks need a Toronto home. The forum has always been a polite, informative place, free of much of the drama of many other boards. I'd like to thank our Moderators, Yorgi and Stalker, especially for all their hard work and friendship over the years. Also to our two most generous sponsors -- RMP Motors and BMW Mississauga. I urge you to continue to support these two outstanding businesses. If anybody wants to shoot me a proposal, please email me at publisher@audiophilia.com Cheers, Anthony
SS Race Cans, RE X Pipe, DKF Sec 1, Fabspeed Headers, OE STB, AS Shifter, Dave Z CDV, GC Coil Overs, Stoptech lines, Hawk DTC Pads, RE Clutch Stop, RE Transmission Mounts, Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts, Poly FCAB & RTAB, LeatherZ M Shift Boot, Tekarbon Rear Spoiler, CF Grills, Advan RS DGM
Appreciate 0