Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikamak View Post
can you rate the overall supercharger from the different points of view:
Installation
Performance
Price for value
?
Installation is perfect just had a minor issues that wont let you finish installing the kit. Performance is something like teaser with 415Rwhp +SS Xpipe,Race rear mufflers only. Price is extremely worth the power that you will get. the only issue that you gonna face is upgrading to another stage!. Actually never had a serious talk with G-Power to upgrade it was only emails and so. I could say I feel enough for now and I'm not ready to say I need to upgrade now. overall the car is sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
i LOVE this g-power option.... the only thing that kills it dead in the water for me is their is no upgrade options.... once you have this thats it.... your stuck!!

im about to get my 3rd upgrade on my boost with supporting mods from ess..... this time round were talking 480rwhp!! with 350Tq...... with meth... i should get to magic 500rwhp
I do agree with you Beedub. But If I needed to go more farther I pay to make it what ever it is. I'm sure that G-Power could do it more farther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post
There are several holes in the firewall to run wires through. Big, rubber grommets. Just look around
Will look around, thanks

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0