View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 11:50 AM   #117
beta
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinb View Post
I will most likely be in on this... just waiting for the final details and price
Great. Added tentatively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubydafa View Post
any updates beta

also i chuckled typing the above. i'm indian/pakistani and 'beta' means son or boy in hindi/urdu lol.
I'm not your son buddy! haha.

As for updates I don't have much right now. Talked to Ohlins but they haven't firmed up a date of production for me yet. They did confirm that ride height will be the same as stock or only a tiny bit lower at max height (you can slam it of course if you want) and people will have the option of buying without springs if they choose (so you can run stiffer springs if you're a track-junky and don't care for mixed street/track).

I'll let you guys know as soon as production dates firm up. But knowing how slow these things can move, I wouldn't expect anything for at least a month or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeed View Post
(as being in Europe, I will have to work something out with shipping and import taxes).
I'm not sure if ohlins usa will make everything go through the US since they are developing the kit. But what I'm going to try to work out (and I make no promises) is to allow the foreign members to pick up the kits at their local ohlins dealers. Which would simplify everything greatly.

Updated list:

1. beta
2. RobMCoupe
3. inTgr8r
4. Finnegan
5. zubydafa
6. aestheticstorm as long as 3200.
7. mtrhed
8. onebluemcm *tentative*
9. ZeD4Mr
10. marinb *tentative*
11. sixspeed *pending final price*

Last edited by beta; 02-22-2013 at 12:44 PM..
Appreciate 0