Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4-Villalona View Post
Well Tax time is around the corner, I think you need to follow up on this or people are gonna get impatient :-)
The time is right. I do things right Family comes first it was holidays.

Quote:
I mean by the time you get your ducks in a row people will have either lost interest or just purchased something else
Quote:
The guy just needs to set up a link where you can just go buy that shit.....link a damn pay pal button on it and slowly build a revolving website around it....presto change'o another tuner supplier is born.

but noooooooooooooooooooooo...............we gotta do this Pinata BS.
See, we are working in a website, it's under construction. If I was counting on selling only on Zpost maybe I would be concerned about loss of interest on the project, but our goals are bigger then this, a GB is to help people here and not to fill my pockets, the GB prices is almost cost price, on the website it would/will be only retail prices what is based on our cost/quality/competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
sadly.... i agree.... the other thread with detailed dyno's, info has gone quiet as well!!!
Crfine is responsible for that thread and I have no say so on it. so far he has provided us with necessary feedback and we are glad to have him as a critic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
dont get me wrong, id love this exhaust.....
What is not to love
Appreciate 0