04-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #66
r4gs
Viper Driver
Singapore
Rep
Drives: F-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wss4 View Post
I am in at $783.13 plus shipping. 45ACP - Don't think I can message you info you requested as I don't have enough posts, let me know if theres another way to get at you. I appreciate the work you've put in towards this group buy, it certainly does not sound like it was any easy task to organize.

I have not heard any of these exhausts in person, but to those who have, is the Rogue Diablo significantly louder than the Stromung? These are the only two options that appear to be somewhat milder from the little I can gather from videos. I'm looking for an improvement in volume and tone over stock, but do not want anything excessive as the car does see significant highway miles and the sound of this engine too opened up is not a particularly pleasant one to my ears. I am also considering headers at some point in the future.
as a matter of reference, the loudness of aftermarket mufflers for the z4m's range from mildest to loudest - remus, stromung, eisenmann, supersprint, arqray, re diablo, rpi, kreissieg. the custom route varies in loudness depending on the type of muffler u select, albeit the choices are very limited due to the space constraints of the muffler area on the z4ms.
Appreciate 0