View Single Post
      10-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #38
Calichase
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 s/c'd Z4MC '08 e82 '02 m3

Basically becuase of what you just said. I've heard that from numerous people, and I have kinda came to the conclusion that it doesn't seem like vac/vf can get a tune right for us. Ess can though, and all the members I have talked to love their Ess kits. Strangely enough I talked to a friend at ttfs and he said they only tune for their in house kits, which is actually active Autowerks, who doesn't make a z4m kit, but he said he could try and make an exception if I want to go ess, either that or I would be the guinea pig for their custom AA branded kit.
And I think the power difference could be made up with modifying the Ess kit, with meth, catless, pulley upgrades etc. I don't want 700hp, I would be happy with 450rwhp, and would honestly like to fit even more rubber down prior to that. I've been looking into somehow fitting 285/315 r888 f/r, but I don't want to go with a full blown widebody. I wish there was a type of flare I could use that still kept oem look, just wider. Looks like I will have to go custom though
Appreciate 0