08-10-2014, 09:14 PM   #29
Calichase
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 s/c'd Z4MC '08 e82 '02 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
+1 those 888s look real close, any rubbing??

and the RPIs.... jesus... i forgot how good these look tbh.... i must go out and have a quick peak at mine!

still the best mufflers out for the z4m.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asirvr4 View Post
Nice car anf beautiful pics. Do you mind sharing wheel specs? Offsets? Spacers? Suspension?
Thanks guys!

Wheels are 18' apex arc-8s,
9.5f et 35
10 rear et 25.
No spacers, although I have played around with some, seeing how much room have.
I have -2.8 degrees of camber all around. I don't rub at full lock or during casual driving. Although Im sure that under load around a small radius valley turn or other aggressive turns I would.

The r888s are a very different looking tire. The have unusual square sidewalls, and run a little smaller.
Tire size are 255/35 and 275/35. I know I was rubbing at one point and had to stiffen my suspension some to compensate.

The suspension is bc br "racing" coilovers. Most likely something I will upgrade if I plan to track the car more. They are a good street coilover, but I doubt that they perform as well as other brands on the track.

I love the look of the RPIs, s unique. I can deal with the sound for their amazing look. I like their sound too. On my way to bimmerfest, we were in the Baltimore Tunnel and the rpis sounded so much better then other s54s and one of the best overall imo then anything else, well s85 aside
Appreciate 0