View Single Post
      04-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
Vaxile
Romania
Rep
Drives: Silver Bullet

Hello again,
So after a search in all the usual places, here are the M coupes currently for sale:

1. 2008 White/Red with 76k km : $32,000 (Wanted $39,500 originally, then $37,000, then back at $38,500)

Original ad info:
Quote:
Hi, Im 2nd Owner of this car, and I would like to talk and meet with only serious buyers. CarProof is available too. I am willing to take my car to your mechanic, and let him take a look of my car, so that you feel safe to buy my car.
I've kept my M Coupe in IMMACULATE condition.
Never Winter Driven, Always Kept In Garage.
In terms of rarity, this is what you're looking at:
  • Alpine/Imola: 1 of 57
  • 2008 Alpine/Imola: 1 of 22
  • US 2008 Alpine/Imola: 1 of 19

Quote:
From the pics the car looks good and has the AC Schnitzer side skirts and front bumper, exhaust tips...
All the mods seem to have been removed and the car is back to stock.

He doesn't mention it being Canadian, so I presume it's US-sourced.
Also the interior pic is of a Z roadie... so, maybe the interior has been taken from a Roadster and it's not the original interior. It's just strange to have that picture there.

Quote:
The price is on the high-side, but considering the mods is fairly reasonable, depending if you like the mods and if the wheels are coming with the car.
A stock White/Red 2008 for $32k? Sounds like a good deal to me!

Either way, you can take a look at the add on Kijiji. If the add, disappears, contact the owner at (416) 7 nine 5 - 7 one 66

(updated June 11th: Price $38,5k, 75.5k km and updated link on Kijiji)
(updated Aug 14th: Price 32k, 76k km, in stock form and new link)

Last edited by Vaxile; 08-14-2013 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Updated price, link to ad and km
Appreciate 0