View Single Post
      04-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
jdl1pt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4M coupe 2007 IL Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluemcm View Post
Bad a$$ man - color combo is on point. Time for your tastes to change my man, proportions of everything look great, but I'm not biased or anything. Can't wait for more pics.
Thanks for the complement, and thanks for your thoughts the last few days. I've got a small bit of rub on full crank left. However it is due to the plastic trim being a bit loose on that side and should be fixable.

And you are right, I'm liking the conti's more and more every time I see it! Such a better ride, and with almost a 1 inch more tire patch....Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
Very nice. Almost identical to the tsw nurburgring, but obviously these are of much higher quality. Waiting for some better pics..
Thanks! more pics up, and more to come this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gferil View Post
Dude can't wait to see these this weekend! Did you also happen to get the SS Powerloops? Hahah...
Likewise! And no on the Powerloops unfortuantely, I don't have that much $ lying around. I figure I might as well hear the exhausts in person before buying...

Can't wait for this weekend, will be taking lots of pics, gonna be epic! Thanks for putting this together.

|OEM Strut bar|ZHP Knob lighted|RPI Scoop|Zeckhausen Modified CDV|DIY Clutch Stop|Camber shim kit|
Appreciate 0