View Single Post
      02-01-2014, 03:00 PM   #1172
drbvac
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW M COUPE

Garage List
I take mine to a shop that does a lot of German cars and as the owner can shoot the shit and talk about what a pain it is to rebuild the vanos - I know he knows = he has been trying to get a buddies Audi R10 with twin turbos to work for weeks - had the install done where the average temperature is 20' warmer so ti is a bugger. I thought I had blown the sensor unit on my boost gauge cause the car was still working well but only showing 1 lb. Foiund out that all my screw clamps loosened and he joked about how weak I must have tightened them - replaced them all with lock nut and bolt, over the top, clamps.

Funny how you can do something and after you do it get it done know you can do it and never want to do it again - well not for a while . I built a cottage on summer - electrical, plumbing and carpentry - never again - painting - f that -
2006 M COUPE - 380 total production, 1 of 40Imola Red produced for NA , ESS 455 Supercharger, Speedhut Gauges, VPM CLS wheels, 19" Hancooks, Stromung Exhaust, Carbon fibre accessories and black and white badging,

Last edited by drbvac; 02-02-2014 at 08:38 AM..
Appreciate 0