SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstic View Post
Just thought I would update this thread with a progress report. Since repairing the fresh air flap gearing I have not had any further problems. It has now been 18 months and the system works as it should without any crunching noises.

I also have made it a point to clean out my cabin filter or replace it every year.
This just came up on my service calendar to do in the next week. After remembering how much of a PITA it was to pull out the filter and replace it, I was just going to let it slide. I'm pretty sure I did let it slide last year, so I probably really need to do it this year. Fortunately we don't have the size and quantity of leaves that you have back East, but it's probably worth checking.

Appreciate 0