04-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #26
Arxangel
Private First Class
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 3.0si Coupe

Garage List
2006 Z4 3.0si  [8.50]
Thing is, I actually do like the 269 way better than the 313. That is just my opinion. I think it suits the car better, I don't like the huge space between the spokes of the 313, otherwise it is a great rim.
I am running run flat Potenza RA050As and I used to get a lot of bumpsteer until I got the whole car realigned and the tires rebalanced again. Now even at 200km/h I can let go of the steering wheel and it does not bumpsteer any more. I like the harsher ride that the run flats provide and they are also a lot safer if you blow a tire at high speeds (happens often here since there is a lot of trash on the road).
Next summer I will get the 269s and will wrap them in either PS3 or PSS. Those tires are not run flat but rather they have a strengthened board (they are used on the M vehicles because normal run flats can't handle the stress if you decide to really "drive" the car). So they should ride a bit softer, although I am going up an inch so we will see the results, they have way more traction than my current tires and are quieter. And ofc I will realign the whole car again when I get the new rims.
Appreciate 0