09-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #10
PrinceMiro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: z4 3.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 Tii View Post
The Nest is a pain this time of the year b/c you have all the guys on motorcycles going up and down the bends. They literally camp out, a dozen or two and just record their buddies going back and forth. Last time I was there a guy on his bike went wide, crossed over onto oncoming lane and didn't see the minivan coming around the bend. I said screw this and I started driving back down, it probably took me 15 mins to get back to town. It was only then I saw the ambulance rushing towards them.

In any case, not to be a huge downer but I think if some 'local' guy knows a good shot for pictures, ie industrial warehouse type location, even that would be better.
I am far from a professional. So an industrial warehouse type of location may be great for a seasoned photographer lol I'll be reading as much as I can about the options on my camera between now and Saturday. Like I said though. I'm down for anything. It'd be nice to take some pictures and hang out with a bunch of the forum guys. Saturday looks like it's going to be a beautiful sunny day too. Are you in?
Appreciate 0